Plans for the future
- To provide a social environment for the discussion of current issues in applied psychology.
- To create stronger links with other student associations, from all over the world and work on a variety of activities together.
- To increase the number of our members and motivate their active participation
- To promote international ethical guidelines in professional practice and research in applied psychology.
- To create a database with useful information for students, such as mobility programs, scholarships, research grants, study and work abroad.
- To foster the active presence of the Student Division, not only at the main international congresses, but also at local and national congresses.